03/08/23 Galway

 

Galway

 

2:10

Ratings: Grozni/Sir Argus

Going: Joyeux Machin

Speed: Sir Argus

Selection: Sir Argus 5/2

 

2:45

Ratings: Choice Of Words

Going: Hercule De Seuil/Lieutenant Highway

Speed: Heia

Selection: Heia 10/1

 

3:20

Stalls: None

Ratings: May Night

Going: Roderick

Speed: Sirjack Thomas

Selection: Sirjack Thomas 8/1

 

3:55

Stalls: None

Ratings: Pandora Lovegood

Going: Maud Gonne Spirit

Speed: Honey Sweet

Selection: Honey Sweet 8/1

 

4:30

Ratings: All In Montmartre

Going: What Path

Speed: Horzantu D’airy

Selection: Horzantu D’airy 5/1

 

5:05

Ratings: Da Capo Glory

Going: Mighty Tom/Party Central

Speed: Filey Bay

Selection: Filey Bay 7/1

 

5:40

Stalls: None

Ratings: Out On Friday

Going: Darkened

Speed: Grappa Nonino

Selection: Grappa Nonino 9/1

 

6:10

Ratings: I Will Be Baie/Midleton Rare/Monsant

Going: None

Speed: I Will Be Baie

Selection: I Will Be Baie 8/13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/03/26 Cheltenham

27/06/26 Mine Today - Saturday

27/12/25 2:50 Chepstow - Welsh National System