27/08/22 Beverley

 

Beverley (g)

 

1:30

Stalls: Eldelbar

Ratings: Eldelbar

Going: Antagonize

Speed:  Outrun The Storm

My Selection: Eldelbar 9/1

 

2:05

Stalls: None

Ratings: Forgivable

Going: Knightswood

Speed:  Kitsune Power

My Selection: Kitsune Power 10/3

 

2:40

Stalls: Tis Marvellous

Ratings: Barbanera/Tis Marvellous

Going: Burning Cash

Speed:  Arecibo

My Selection: Tis Marvellous 7/2

 

3:10

Stalls: Melody King

Ratings: Dark Shot

Going: James Watt/Melody King

Speed:  Dark Shot

My Selection: Melody King 9/2

 

3:45

Stalls: May Blossom

Ratings: Sherdil

Going: Cotai West

Speed:  Indian Sounds

My Selection: Indian Sounds 11/2

 

4:20

Stalls: Gilded Moon

Ratings: Candiansmokeshow/Cell Sa Beela

Going: None

Speed:  Candiansmokeshow

My Selection: Candiansmokeshow 11/2

 

4:54

Stalls: None

Ratings: Wendells Lad

Going: None

Speed:  Wendells Lad

My Selection: Wendells Lad 5/1

 

5:29

Stalls: None

Ratings: Highlight Reel

Going: Saulire Star

Speed:  Bass Strait

My Selection: Bass Strait 9/1

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham