21/04/19 Plumpton


1:55
Ratings: The Flying Sofa
Going: None
Speed:  The Flying Sofa
My Selection: The Flying Sofa

2:25
Ratings: Mister Mister
Going: Howlongisafoot
Speed:  Mister Mister
My Selection: Mister Mister

2:55
Ratings: Sadma
Going: Templier
Speed:  Templier
My Selection: Templier

3:25
Ratings: Brandon Castle
Going: Leapaway
Speed:  Equus Amadeus
My Selection: Brandon Castle

3:55
Ratings: Jotem Down
Going: Winter Soldier
Speed:  Tzar De L’elfe
My Selection: Tzar De L’elfe

4:30
Ratings: It’s Got Legs
Going: Prabeni
Speed:  He’s A Goer
My Selection: He’s A Goer

5:05
Ratings: Age Of Wisdom
Going: Sixties Idol
Speed:  Age Of Wisdom
My Selection: Age Of Wisdom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham