13/03/19 Cheltenham Day 2


Cheltenham

1:30
Ratings: City Island
Going: Champ
Speed:  Beakstown
My Selection: Champ 3/1

2:10
Ratings: Delta Work/Santini
Going: Santini
Speed:  Topofthegame
My Selection: Santini 9/4

2:50
Ratings: Bleu Berry
Going: Apple’s Shakira
Speed:  Wicklow Brave
My Selection: Apple’s Shakira 16/1

3:30
Ratings: Altior
Going: Altior
Speed:  Min
My Selection: Altior 2/5

4:10
Ratings: Urgent De Gregaine/Fact Of The Matter
Going: Vyta Du Roc
Speed:  Jarob
My Selection: Fact Of The Matter 14/1

4:50
Ratings: Cracker Factory
Going: Torpillo/Our Power
Speed:  King D’argent
My Selection: Torpillo 20/1

5:30
Ratings: The Glancing Queen
Going: None
Speed:  Master Debonair
My Selection: Master Debonair 10/1

Comments

  1. My partner and i in fact understand the information anybody revenue done the actual weblogs. Extol anybody specifically pertaining to featuring every person finest places trust in abet combined sermon inscription. Many experts have in fact obstinate difficult so that you can outfit this sort of on our solution. knee supplements

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham