12/03/19 Cheltenham


Cheltenham (Based on Soft)

1:30
Ratings: Thomas Darby
Going: Al Dancer/Felix Desjy
Speed:  Mister Fisher
My Selection: Thomas Darby 25/1

2:10
Ratings: Lalor
Going: Clondaw Castle/Glen Forsa
Speed:  Hardline
My Selection: Hardline 5/1

2:50
Ratings: Coo Star Sivola
Going: O O Seven
Speed:  Singlefarmpayment
My Selection: Coo Star Sivola 9/1

3:30
Ratings: Buveur D’Air
Going: Buveur D’Air
Speed:  Buveur D’Air
My Selection: Buveur D’Air 11/4

4:10
Ratings: Benie Des Dieux
Going: Lady Buttons
Speed:  Benie Des Dieux
My Selection: Benie Des Dieux 5/6

4:50
Ratings: Cubomania
Going: Shady Operator
Speed:  Walt
My Selection: Cubomania 11/1

5:30
Ratings: OK Corral
Going: OK Corral
Speed:  Whisperinthebreeze
My Selection: OK Corral 3/1

Comments

  1. This kind of set up is usually undeniably the specific massive standpoints associated with obtaining check out uniformity investigation. The exact can make are typically well known magazines the values therefore mannerly. Convenience an individual associated with releasing myself on the set up! типстър

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham