17/11/18 Punchestown


Punchestown

12:05
Ratings: Dawn Hoofer
Going: Dawn Hoofer
Speed:  Dawn Hoofer
My Selection: Dawn Hoofer

12:35
Ratings: Duke Cass
Going: Tower Bridge
Speed:  Tower Bridge
My Selection: Tower Bridge

1:10
Ratings: Cadmium
Going: Cadmium/Hardline
Speed:  Voix Du Reve
My Selection: Cadmium

1:45
Ratings: Commander Of Fleet
Going: Kalum River
Speed:  Commander Of Fleet
My Selection: Commander Of Fleet (RFC with Kalum River?)

2:20
Ratings: Good Thyne Tara
Going: Good Tyne Tara
Speed:  Stormy Island
My Selection: Storm Island

2:55
Ratings: Acclamatio
Going: Due Reward
Speed:  Acclamatio
My Selection: Acclamatio

3:25
Ratings: Rebel Og
Going: Rebel Og
Speed:  Chead Solas
My Selection: Rebel Og

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham