17/02/18 3:35 Ascot - System

1st Top Notch 2/1 - 135
2nd Cue Card 10/1 - 120
3rd Coney Island 7/2 - 75
4th Waiting Patiently 9/4 - 60

Firstly i want to point out that this is a difficult system. Cue Card has won this race twice so he is going to score well. When he was at his peak, he would have beaten all these hands down. However these are all young 'uns and not reached their peak yet. Based on stats he should go well, but my personal opinion is that he is past his best.

Waiting Patiently probably has the best recent form with his win last time out. He had Josses Hill well beaten that day, where as Top Notch only beat him just over 3L, however distance was different, going was in both cases so its hard to gauge.

Coney Island could be anything. I think he could be a contender for the Gold Cup. He didnt score well because he hasn't had the races, his trainer not in the form of the others,.

Waiting Patiently suffers the same issue with my system. Only every raced 8 times, but look what he has achieved.

I will stick with my system as Top Notch will enjoy the ground is a winner her and has a good a claim as the others. I think its between Top Notch, Coney Island and Waiting Patiently. I am happy for the system to decide.

My Selection:  Top Notch 2/1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham