10/12/16 Wolverhampton



Wolverhampton

5:15
Stalls: none
Rating: The Daley Express
Going: Speed Freak
Speed: The Daley Express
My Selection: The Daley Express 11/4 (Speed Freak RFC?)

5:45
Stalls: none
Rating: Illegally Blonde
Going: Illegally Blonde
Speed: Boomerang Bob
My Selection: Boomerang Bob 7/2

6:15
Stalls: Space War
Rating: Baileys Pursuit
Going: Baileys Pursuit
Speed: Ambitious Boy
My Selection: Baileys Pursuit 5/1

6:45
Stalls: none
Rating: Swanton Blue
Going: Tasaaboq
Speed: Angelito
My Selection: Swanton Blue 9/2

7:15
Stalls: Sennockian Star
Rating: Winterlude
Going: Perfect Cracker
Speed: Solar Deity
My Selection: Perfect Cracker 14/1

7:45
Stalls: Star Ascending
Rating: Stonecoldsoba
Going:  Star Ascending
Speed: Commissar
My Selection: Star Ascending 16/1 (Sonecoldsoba should go well)

8:15
Stalls: none
Rating: Evening Attire
Going:  Evening Attire/Cambodia
Speed: Evening Attire
My Selection: Evening Attire 5/1

8:45
Stalls: none
Rating: Hidden Gem
Going: Life Of Luxury
Speed: Fleeting Glimpse
My Selection: Fleeting Glimpse 4/1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham