12/11/16 Wolverhampton



Wolverhampton

5:45
Stalls: Mr Pocket
Rating: Tschierschen
Going: none
Speed: Reckless Serenade
My Selection: Tschierschen SP

6:15
Stalls: Sadhbh
Rating: Sitar
Going: none
Speed: Denver Spirit
My Selection: Sitar 5/1 (Gorgeous Noora should win with Cumani/Kirby combo)

6:45
Stalls: Nothing Compares
Rating: Vantage Point
Going: Andrassy Avenue
Speed: Andrassy Avenue
My Selection: Andrassy Avenue 9/4

7:15
Stalls: Armagnac
Rating: Dragon Dream
Going: Dragon Dream
Speed: Golden Eye
My Selection: Dragon Dream 9/2

7:45
Stalls: Just For You
Rating: Hermann
Going: Shah Of Armaan
Speed: Jackblack
My Selection: Shah Of Armaan 11/2

8:15
Stalls: none
Rating: Secret Lightening
Going: Secret Lightening
Speed: Siouxperhero
My Selection: Secret Lightening 5/2

8:45
Stalls: none
Rating: Mount Cheiron
Going: Mount Cheiron
Speed: Spirit Of Gondree
My Selection: Mount Cheiron 15/2

9:15
Stalls: Zipedeedodah
Rating: Powerful Dream
Going: Quality Art
Speed: Red Stripes
My Selection: Red Stripes 9/2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham