15/10/16 3:10 Ascot - System
1st Minding 2/1 - 90
2nd Galielo Gold 11/2 - 70
3rd Ribchester 5/2 - 55
My system pretty much agrees with the market. Minding is the one to beat. Nothing really to say as its a very competitive race, but hands down Minding must have the best form. Ribchesters trainer has been going on about him for a while and is very bullish. I've always been a fan. I think this would make a good t/c
My Selection: Minding 2/1 (T/C with GG and R)
2nd Galielo Gold 11/2 - 70
3rd Ribchester 5/2 - 55
My system pretty much agrees with the market. Minding is the one to beat. Nothing really to say as its a very competitive race, but hands down Minding must have the best form. Ribchesters trainer has been going on about him for a while and is very bullish. I've always been a fan. I think this would make a good t/c
My Selection: Minding 2/1 (T/C with GG and R)

Comments
Post a Comment