03/09/16 Channel 4 Races



Channel 4 Races

2:40 Ascot
Stalls: none
Rating: Bobby Wheeler
Going: Ice Slice
Speed: Yattwee
My Selection: Yatwee 10/1

3:00 Haydock
Stalls: Mitchum Swagger
Rating: Mitchum Swagger
Going: Breton Rock
Speed: Garbrial
My Selection: Mitchum Swagger 9/2

3:10 Ascot
Stalls: Euchen Glen
Rating: Real Dominium
Going: none
Speed: Daenhill Kodiac
My Selection: Danehill Kodiac 12/1

3:30 Haydock
Stalls: none
Rating: Magic Circle
Going:  Shrewd
Speed: Suegioo
My Selection: Magic Circle 11/2

3:45 Kempton
Stalls: Noble Gift
Rating: Arab Spring
Going: Miss Marjurie/Sky Hunter
Speed: Sky Hunter
My Selection: Sky Hunter 3/1

4:00 Haydock
Stalls: none
Rating: Englishman
Going: Englishman
Speed: Dutch Masterpiece
My Selection: Englishman 20/1

4:15 Kempton
Stalls: Abareeq
Rating: Dommerson
Going: Dommerson
Speed: Sirius Prospet
My Selection: Dommerson 3/1

4:30 Haydock
Stalls: Gordon Lord Byron
Rating: Quiet Reflection
Going: Only Mine
Speed: Quiet Reflection
My Selection: Quiet Reflection 5/1

Comments

  1. Delighted by Quiet Reflection that I tipped up for The Nunthorpe before it was withdrawn. That was good info in the end!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham