17/05/16 Newcastle

I am told Newcastle is a very even track and there is showing no advantage, so lets hope thats right. I have gone for the horse who will like this surface, however if your horse you like is named then it should have a good chance. Today is a bit of a learning curve, see if Ratings/speed or going has the best results



Newcastle

2:00
Rating: Steccando
Going: Tap The Honey
Speed: The Magic Pencil
My Selection: Tap The Honey 12/1

2:35
Rating: Chilworth Bells
Going: Demonstration
Speed: Monsieur Chevalier
My Selection: Demonstration 9/1

3:05
Rating: Thello
Going: Steal Stockholder
Speed: Kicking The Can
My Selection: Steal Stockholder 18/1

3:40
Rating: Galilee Chapel/Graceful Art
Going: Outlaw Torn
Speed: Who’s Shirl
My Selection: Outlaw Torn 11/2

4:10
Rating: Cape Speed
Going: Peril/Turbine
Speed: Late Hawill
My Selection: Peril 6/4 (Turbine for fc)

4:40
Rating: Llewelyn
Going: Kyllach Me
Speed: National Service
My Selection: Kyllach Me 12/1

5:10
Rating: Alsvinder
Going: Tommy G
Speed: Tommy G
My Selection: Tommy G 5/1

5:45
Rating: Rose Marmara
Going: Your Gifted
Speed: Mayfield Girl
My Selection: Rose Marmara 4/1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham