Stalls/Rating/Speed/Stallion



Lingfield

1:20

Stalls: Tamujin
Rating: Matraash
Speed: Bennelong 
Stallion: Elusive Quality - Matraash & Elusive City - Tamujin

My Selection: Matraash 11/4


1:50

Stalls: Tipsy Star
Rating: Tipsy Star
Speed: Deinonychus
Stallion: none

My Selection: Deinonychus 2/1


2:20

Stalls: Pour La Victorie
Rating: Roys Legacy
Speed: Ask The Guru
Stallion: Triple Dream

My Selection: Roys Legacy 15/2


2:50

Stalls: Gworn
Rating: Mubtadi
Speed: Cayuga
Stallion: Aussie Rules - Gworn

My Selection: Mubtadi 5/1


3:20

Stalls: Secret Millionaire
Rating: Varsovian
Speed: Secret Millionaire
Stallion: Sharmadal - Quickaswecan

My Selection: Varosavian 2/1


Kempton

4:35

Stalls: Fire King
Rating: Fire King
Speed: Rapid Water
Stallion: Falbrav - Fire King

My Selection:Fire King 9/2


5:10

Stalls:Vicarage Gold
Rating: Trikasana
Speed: Hollie Point
Stallion: La Dorotea

My Selection:Hollie Point 11/10


5:40

Stalls: Rouge Nuage
Rating: Pactolus
Speed: Stonefield Flyer
Stallion: History Book

My Selection: History Book 11/2


6:10

Stalls: Pivotman
Rating: Echo Brava
Speed: Stock Hill Fair
Stallion: Pivotal - Pivotman and Omar Kayyam

My Selection: Echo Brava 7/2


6:40

Stalls: King Olav
Rating: Archies Advice
Speed: King Olav
Stallion: Archies Advice

My Selection: Archies Advice 9/4


7:10

Stalls: Gung Ho Jack
Rating: Moiety
Speed: Gung Ho Jack
Stallion: Sharmadal - Spowarticus

My Selection: Gung Ho Jack 28/1





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham