Stalls/Rating/Speed/Stallion


12:50

Stalls: Forced Family Fun
Rating: Hussar Ballad
Speed: L'inganno Felice
Stallion: Hard Spun - Hussar Ballad

My Selection: Hussar Ballad 3/1


1:20

Stalls: none
Rating: Yasir & Enzaal
Speed: Yasir
Stallion: Dynaformer - Yasir

My Selection: Yasir 8/1


1:50

Stalls: Lysander The Greek
Rating: Toofeeg
Speed: Lysander The Greek
Stallion:Dubawi - Dubawi Diamond

My Selection:Lysander The Greek 3/1


2:20

Stalls: Madame Mirasol
Rating: Best Tamayuz
Speed: King Hei Fat Choy
Stallion: Tamayuz - Best Tamayuz

My Selection:Best Tamayuz 7/2


2:50

Stalls: Come On Lulu
Rating: Walk Like A Giant
Speed: Ruban
Stallion:Dubawi - Ruban

My Selection:Ruban 11/4


3:20

Stalls: Laughing Rock
Rating: Laughing Rock
Speed: Lewamy
Stallion:Country Reel - La Danza

My Selection: La Danza 16/1


3:50

Stalls: Sleeping Star
Rating: Eium Mac
Speed: General Tufto
Stallion:Sleeping Indian - Sleeping Star

My Selection: Sleeping Star 9/2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham