Stalls/Ratings/Speed


Lingfield

12:00
Stalls: Marmalad
Ratings: Cascading Stars
Speed: Simone On Time

My Selection: Marmalad 3/1


12:30
Stalls: Azamaara
Ratings: Bonfire Heart
Speed: Bonfire Heart

My Selection: Bonfire Heart 9/4 - nap


1:00
Stalls: none
Ratings: Steppe Daughter
Speed: Steppe Daughter

My Selection: Steppe Daughter 8/1


1:30
Stalls: Plover
Ratings: Ghost Train
Speed: Shifting Star

My Selection: Shifting Star 12/1


2:00
Stalls: Baddilini
Ratings: Major Jack
Speed: Golden Amber

My Selection: Major Jack 3/1


2:30
Stalls: Bajan Story
Ratings: Abigails Angel
Speed: Abigails Angel

My Selection: Abigails Angel 5/2


3:00
Stalls: Calude Greenwood
Ratings: Skidby Mill
Speed: Skidy Mill

My Selection: Skidbury Mill 9/2


3:30
Stalls: Sutton Sid
Ratings: Salient
Speed: Dozy Joe

My Selection: Salient 7/1



Kempton

3:50
Stalls: Little Buxted
Ratings: Leonard Thomas
Speed: Karam Albaari

My Selection: Leonard Thomas 7/4 - nap


4:25
Stalls: Exceedwell
Ratings: Gavarnie Encore
Speed: Almaardiyah

My Selection: Almaardiyah 4/1


4:55
Stalls: Shifting Moon
Ratings: Rock Herione
Speed: Stamp Of Authority

My Selections: Stamp Of Authority 10/1


5:25
Stalls: Naady
Rating: Oregon Gift
Speed: Duretto

My Selection: Duretto 4/6


5:55
Stalls: Robins Pearl
Rating: Robins Pearl
Speed: Robins Pearl

My Selection: Robins Pearl 3/1


6:25
Stalls: Baltic Knight
Rating: Sloane Avenue
Speed: Captain Cat

My Selection: Captain Cat 13/8


6:55
Stalls: Buckland
Rating: Desert Snow
Speed: Buckland

My Selection: Buckland 7/2


7:25
Stalls: Stock Hill Fair
Rating: Willie Wag Tail
Speed: Pintrada

My Selection: Willie Wag Tail 4/1








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham