Stalls/Rating/Speed

Lingfield

11:50
Stall: Auld Fyffee
Rating: Auld Fyffee
Speed: Auld Fyffee

My Selection: Auld Fyffee


12:20
Stall: Glenbuck Lass
Rating: Hurricane Alert
Speed: Hurricane Alert

My Selection: Hurricane Alert


12:55
Stall: Super Kid
Rating: Rattling Jewel
Speed: Four Seasons

My Selection: Four Seasons 7/4


1:25
Stall: Divine Rule
Rating: Indus Valley
Speed: Applejack Lad

My Selection: Applejack Lad 9/2


2:00
Stall: Katie Taylor
Rating: Rockys Pride
Speed: Buxton

My Selection: Rockys Pride 9/2


2:35
Stall: Starlight Symphony
Rating: Miss Buckshot
Speed: Miss Buckshot

My Selection: Starlight Symphony 12/1


3:10
Stall: Pucon
Rating: Clearing
Speed: Fair Value

My Selection: Fair Value 13/2


3:45
Stall: Ecliptic Sunrise
Rating: Chevise
Speed: Chevise

My Selection: Chevise 13/2


Wolverhampton


5:45
Stall: Thorpe Bay
Rating: Invincible Ridge
Speed: Good Authority

My Selection: Thorpe Bay 8/1


6:15
Stall: none
Rating: Viva Verglas
Speed: Secret Asset

My Selection: Viva Verglas 2/1


6:45
Stall: Classic Seniortiy
Rating: Little
Speed: The Fairy

My Selection: The Fairy 2/1


7:15
Stall: none
Rating: Perceus
Speed: Assagher

My Selection:  Assagher


7:45
Stall: Malaf
Rating: Michaela
Speed: Borak

My Selection: Malaf


8:15
Stall: none
Rating: Delagoa Bay
Speed: Wild Desert

My Selection: Wild Desert 10/1


8:45
Stall: none
Rating: Naoise
Speed: Monsieur Chevalier

My Selection: Naoise


9:15
Stall: Harrisons Cave
Rating: Cascadia
Speed: Dhasular Dhar

My Selection:  Harrisons Cave 9/1




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham