Stalls/Rating/Speed


Southwell

12:10
Stalls: Jonnie Skull
Rating: It's All A Game
Speed: Mazovian

My Selection: Jonnie Skull 9/2


12:40
Stalls: Miami Gator
Rating: Red Invader
Speed: Uncle Brit

My Selection: Red Invader 7/2


1:10
Stalls: Wu Zetian
Rating: Whispering Star
Speed: Whispering Star

My Selection: Whispering Star SP


1:40

Stalls: none
Rating: Spindle
Speed: Spindle

My Selection: Spindle SP


2:10
Stalls: none
Ratings: Invincible Wish
Speed: Invincible Wish

My Selection:  Invincible Wish SP


2:40
Stalls: Master Dan
Ratings: Master Dan
Speed: Darting

My Selection: Master Dan SP


3:10
Stalls: Yul Finegold
Ratings: Reach The Beach
Speed: Classic Colori

My Selection: Yul Finegold 6/1


3:40
Stalls: Best Tamayuz
Ratings: Best Tamayuz
Speed: Speightons Kid

My Selection: Best Tamayuz 7/2






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

15/04/23 5:15 Aintree - The Grand National System

22/04/23 3:35 Ayr - The Scottish National System