19/11/16 3:00 Haydock - System

1st Seeyouatmidnight 11/2 - 90
2nd Coneygree 2/1 - 75
3rd Irish Cavalier 14/1 - 50

No secret that i think Coneygree will win this and go on to win possibly the King George and Cheltenham Gold Cup (all ante post bets of mine) he will love the going and could be hard to beat. News is he is better than ever, i am so excited to see him back. I am a big fan of the Bradstocks and Plaid Maids sons.

Seeyouatmidnight, ill hold my hands up, i was suprised to see him top this. The reason is because he has run 4 times on heavy and won 3. He is a good place chance and it looks to be between him and Coneygree. RFC?

I am once again sticking with my System, but im on Coneygree for the win

My Selection: Seeyouatmidnight 11/2 ew & Coneygree 2/1 - win

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham