04/06/16 Newcastle

Not feeling as confident today, some poor horses in this. But i have done it the same way as last time. I have also looked at stalls, no way i can say there is a bias, but there could be a guide of where the winners are coming from



Newcastle

6:10
Stalls: 2 runners over this distance and winner has come from a higher stall number
Rating: Tailors Row
Going: Tailors Row/White Royale
Speed: Rapid Rise
My Selection: Tailors Row 15/8

6:40
Stalls: same as above
Rating: Gibbs Hill
Going: Huge Future/Rockery
Speed: Corroyer
My Selection: High Future 1/1

7:10
Stalls: same as above
Rating: Outlaw Torn
Going: La Havrese
Speed: Yulong Xiongba
My Selection: Outlaw Torn 14/1

7:40
Stalls: none
Rating: Yorkshireman
Going: Nonagon
Speed: Bowdlers Magic
My Selection: Bowdlers Magic 3/1

8:10
Stalls: 2 wins with higher numbers and one lower number so nothing showing
Rating: Sand Chorus
Going: Muhaafiz
Speed: Viewpoint
My Selection: Muhaafiz 4/1

8:40
Stalls: none
Rating: Mr Cool Cash
Going: Lothair/Mr Cool Cash
Speed: Afkar
My Selection: Mr Cool Cash 9/2

9:10
Stalls: Middle stalls around 4/5
Rating: Orient Class
Going: Captain Scooby
Speed: Captain Scooby
My Selection: Captain Scooby 11/1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham